- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Stand alone desktop system that provides clear HD video conferencing.
- Experience 1080p30 and 720p60 video conferencing.
- Embedded MultiSite enables up to four locations to join in the call.
- Compatible with all system types; it is a Standards based system.
- Includes camera and touch panel.