- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Specializes in video conferencing telepresence equipment
- It has recently introduced the New Cisco TelePresence EX60
- It is a favorite choice for small and large businesses
- Remains the market share leader and the fastest growing company in the industry
- High Definition video conferencing capability.
- Built-in network connectivity with IP and ISDN.
- Connect up to six video and five audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality.
- Fits perfectly in a 19 inch rack.
- Includes Codec 6000 MXP, PrecisionHD 720p camera, 2 microphones, 2 trackers and cables.
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist