Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Record live video and broadcast them online.
- Simultaneously stream 8 conferences.
- Supports dual streaming and VOD playback.
- Setup video on demand or conference on demand.
- Downloads video to local hard drive.
- Use Live Recorder player to view video stream.