Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Ideal for small bridging networks or large distributed enterprise
- Supports voice, video, data, and unified conferencing over any network
- Port Capacity: Up to 24 IP ports @ 384kpbs
- An easy start with 6 preset configurations
- Unmatched performance in a cost-effective platform