- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Takes pride in being the sole provider of end-to-end and integrated unified collaboration solutions
- It is also the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology
- Its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product among masses
- A favorite choice for international businesses
- Integrates Alcatel-Lucent IP telephony with Polycom video conferencing systems
- Scalable:Up to 500 registered end points
- On-demand video conferencing through IP touch phones
- Delivers high-quality video with standard USB camera
- Secure and Reliable
- Bring high quality audio, video and content to both the desktop and the conference room
- Scalabile: Up to 500 concurrent SIP point to point video sessions with maximum 1000 users
- Leverages existing Lotus Sametime and
Lotus Notes environments
- Abality to schedule unified web, audio and video collaboration meetings
- Instant audio and video conferences
through IBM applications