- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Scheduling, monitoring, and managing MGC™ conferences
- Multiple MCU support and monitoring screen for Polycom WebOffice™
- Manage an active meeting or view schedules through one login window
- Provides call redundancy when used with MGC+50 and MGC+100
- Environments are customizable with graphics
- Supports a worldwide directory of video devices deployed globally
- Devices automatically register for easy deployment
- Centralized control of network saves time, resources and cost
- Automatic software uploads to networked video/audio conferencing
- E.164 support enables video calls to be dialed by name, extension, or alias
- Advanced Gatekeeper IP & ISDN video conferencing made easy
- Rapid network deployment and scalability
- Automated management saves time, resources and money
- Integrate with Polycom Conference Suite™ to enable ad-hoc video calls
- Intelligent network routing enables calls to be transported via lowest cost network
- Integrated conference management, scheduling, and gatekeeper functionality
- Scalable, add-as-you-grow used, from smallest to the largest networks
- A single, common directory source through LDAP/H.350 interoperability
- Automatic software updates to networked Polycom video devices
- Administrators can create policy management
parameters to control bandwidth