- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- World’s pioneer leading provider for audio conferencing technologies and solutions
- Takes pride in dominating the professional conferencing space with more than 54% of global market share
- Its newly introduced product, CHATAttach™ 150 Personal/Group speakerphone is stunning the market
- Remains favorite among large professional conferencing venues, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms
The VH20 provides a direct connection between Converge Pro audio conferencing systems and VoIP-based PBX phone systems so that users can transport audio signals across their IP networks. The VH20 easily links with any of ClearOne’s other Converge Pro products to create a complete audio conferencing system that can quickly be integrated with Cisco, Avaya and many other VoIP PBX phone systems.