Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
Exciting Bundle Offers (Limited Time Offer)
- Designed for large corporate organizations, SMEs (small and medium size enterprises), health care institutions, education establishments and government bodies that are looking for cost-effective, proven communication technologies
- Dual Network Interface (LAN & WAN)
- Compatibile with HD video quality in high bandwidth connection
- Multi-Point videoconferencing at up to 6 sites with Memory stick support.
- Transfer Rate: 30 frames per second with dual streaming
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist