- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Designed for large corporate organizations, SMEs
- Perfect solution for companies looking for cost-effective, proven communication technologies
- Convey high image quality and smooth vide motion through Bright Face camera technology
- Compatibile with HD video quality in high bandwidth connection
- Transfer Rate: 30 frames per second with dual streaming
- For both a live camera view and animated PowerPoint data can be displayed in HD on two different screens or projectors at a remote site.
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist