- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- The next generation HD video collaboration codec
- 1U high, rackmountable, with rack-mounting solution included
- Professional-grade connectors
- Unmatched quality and flexibility
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution — compatible with standards-based video without losing features
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist