- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Stand alone desktop system that provides clear HD video conferencing.
- Experience 1080p30 and 720p60 video conferencing.
- Embedded MultiSite enables up to four locations to join in the call.
- Compatible with all system types; it is a Standards based system.
- Includes camera and touch panel.
- Designed for offices and small meeting rooms in Cisco CallManager environments
- Compact set-top unit that fits perfectly on any standard television set
- Integrated wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional cart and monitor
- Designed for small meeting rooms and executive offices in Cisco CallManager environments
- Completely integrated system including camera, 12.1" LCD screen, speakers, microphone and cables
- Ultra thin portable frame with optional wall bracket
- Designed for executive offices and small meeting rooms
- Completely integrated system including camera, 12.1" LCD screen, speakers, cables and microphone
- Ultra thin portable frame
- Optional wall-mount bracket
- All-in-one executive control center designed for offices
- Compact HD Camera
- Integrated 20" widescreen LCD
- Powerful presentation, multimedia and conferencing capabilities
- Easily switches between a video call and an XGA PC display