Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Specializes in video conferencing telepresence equipment
- It has recently introduced the New Cisco TelePresence EX60
- It is a favorite choice for small and large businesses
- Remains the market share leader and the fastest growing company in the industry
- Stand alone desktop system that provides clear HD video conferencing.
- Experience 1080p30 and 720p60 video conferencing.
- Embedded MultiSite enables up to four locations to join in the call.
- Compatible with all system types; it is a Standards based system.
- Includes camera and touch panel.
- The best, most powerful codec available with the ultimate video and audio quality
- 2U high, rack mountable, with special rack mounting solution included
- Professional grade connectors
- Unmatched quality and flexibility
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution-compatible with standards-based video without losing features