Audio Conferencing Equipment
- Audio conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live audio conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Audio conferencing equipment is of the following type: Media Servers and Conference Platforms.
- They can be used in large conference rooms.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Takes pride in being the sole provider of end-to-end and integrated unified collaboration solutions
- It is also the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology
- Its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product among masses
- A favorite choice for international businesses
- ReadiVoice on demand conferencing solutions are simple to use and instantly available
- 40+ pre-defined call flows for easy to get started conferencing
- Flexible design to customize and differentiate your service to increase ARPU and target marketing
- System Capacity : 4000 IP ports per media server
- Automatic call routing using SIP
- Modular design for simplified capacity expansion
- SIP support for consistent IP real time communications and interop
- 336 up to 4,032 SIP IP ports in a single chassis
- Custom built for high quality Audio Conferencing media server
- No single point of failure with redundant components throughout