- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- UltimateHD experience with Video, Voice and Content
- Supports the full range of video resolutions
- Unrivaled audio quality with Siren™ 22 StereoSurround™,
- Security: Via standard-based AES Encryption
- Improved networks with resilient Lost Packet Recovery™ (LPR™)
- The RMX 2000 Real-time Media Conferencing Platform is
available in 20, 30, 40, 60, and 80 media resource configurations
- AdvancedTCA® and IMS-ready architecture offer a flexible, scalable, and future-proof platform
- A cost-effective delivery of the highest quality video, audio, and content for the ultimate user experience
- Capacity : Up to 400 voice ports
- Network Support : IP H.323 and SIP
- Ideal for small bridging networks or large distributed enterprise
- Supports voice, video, data, and unified conferencing over any network
- Port Capacity: Up to 24 IP ports @ 384kpbs
- An easy start with 6 preset configurations
- Unmatched performance in a cost-effective platform