- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Video Conferencing solution for businesses optimized for 6-10 users
- HD 1080p video quality
- Compatible with Mac, PC and thin clients
- USB audio/video connectivity
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco, Skype, Webex, Jabber and Vidyo
- Supports a H.264 (SVC) and UVC 1.5 camera technology
- 90-degree field of view and supports 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt
- Built with a ZEISS glass lens
- 10x lossless zoom for clarity of picture
- Far-end camera control feature for controlling another ConferenceCam from remote location
- Excellent audio quality with Omni-directional full duplex mic
- Supports Acoustic echo cancellation and noise cancellation
- Wideband audio supporting stereo for both sides to enjoy life-like communication
- User friendly touch controls
- Interactive interface with LCD displaying caller Id and other information
- Comes with a dockable remote control
- Visual call status indicator to provide visual alert on calls
- Kensington security slot to prevent equipment with anti-theft locks
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist