Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- PTZ camera featuring Carl Zeiss optics.
- Audio conferencing via built-in mic and speakers.
- Large 60-inch flat panel multi-touch display.
- Interactive whiteboard with Hitachi Starboard Software.
- Wireless tablet for remote sharing.
- Wireless keyboard with trackpad.
- Optional mobile cart.
- Windows 7 Professional and Intel Core i5 computer.
- H.323, SIP, Skype and Google video conferencing.
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist