- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- One of the premier providers of reliable shredders
- Specializes in manufacturing different types of high quality shredders
- Its products are durable for long term use
- Businesses and government organizations benefit from superior products of Clary
- PTZ camera featuring Carl Zeiss optics.
- Audio conferencing via built-in mic and speakers.
- Large 60-inch flat panel multi-touch display.
- Interactive whiteboard with Hitachi Starboard Software.
- Wireless tablet for remote sharing.
- Wireless keyboard with trackpad.
- Optional mobile cart.
- Windows 7 Professional and Intel Core i5 computer.
- H.323, SIP, Skype and Google video conferencing.