- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Appliance-based architecture for easy deployment and high reliability
- 1U rackmountable
- Easy content creation using any H.323 or SIP videoconferencing endpoint
- LCD panel for easy installation
- Built-in web-based management interface
- Built-in web-based content library
- 19" rack-mountable chassis with display and CompactPCI backplane
- Modular and expandable with dual media processing boards and network interface boards
- Simple to configure, Plug-and-Play technology
- Flexible design as MCU, gateway or hybrid
- Intelligent Native 16:9 view with up to 24 layouts and optional selfview
- Supports HD (720p)
- Designed to work with any H.323 or SIP device
- Appliance-based architecture allows for easy deployment and high reliability
- Designed to work with any firewall
- Full multi vendor support
- Secure and reliable
- 1U rack mountable
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist