You are here: Home
> Conferencing Equipment
> Tabletop Conferencing
> Video Telephony
> Standard Definition
> Video Conferencing Systems
- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Designed for offices and small meeting rooms in Cisco CallManager environments
- Compact set-top unit that fits perfectly on any standard television set
- Integrated wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional cart and monitor
- Designed for small meeting rooms and executive offices in Cisco CallManager environments
- Completely integrated system including camera, 12.1" LCD screen, speakers, microphone and cables
- Ultra thin portable frame with optional wall bracket