- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- The ideal solution for sound reinforcement
- Delivers powerful and flexible audio processing for any commercial sound application that does not require conferencing capabilities
- Enables more flexible microphone, talker, and loudspeaker placements and speech reinforcement
- Removes the broadest range of background noises from your audio inputs
- Warranty : 1 Year
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist