Audio Conferencing Equipment
- Audio conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live audio conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Audio conferencing equipment is of the following type: Media Servers and Conference Platforms.
- They can be used in large conference rooms.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Takes pride in being the sole provider of end-to-end and integrated unified collaboration solutions
- It is also the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology
- Its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product among masses
- A favorite choice for international businesses
- The ideal solution for sound reinforcement
- Delivers powerful and flexible audio processing for any commercial sound application that does not require conferencing capabilities
- Enables more flexible microphone, talker, and loudspeaker placements and speech reinforcement
- Removes the broadest range of background noises from your audio inputs
- Warranty : 1 Year
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist