- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Takes pride in being the sole provider of end-to-end and integrated unified collaboration solutions
- It is also the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology
- Its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product among masses
- A favorite choice for international businesses
- The RMX 2000 Real-time Media Conferencing Platform is
available in 20, 30, 40, 60, and 80 media resource configurations
- AdvancedTCA® and IMS-ready architecture offer a flexible, scalable, and future-proof platform
- A cost-effective delivery of the highest quality video, audio, and content for the ultimate user experience
- Capacity : Up to 400 voice ports
- Network Support : IP H.323 and SIP
- UltimateHD experience with Video, Voice and Content
- Supports the full range of video resolutions
- Unrivaled audio quality with Siren™ 22 StereoSurround™,
- Security: Via standard-based AES Encryption
- Improved networks with resilient Lost Packet Recovery™ (LPR™)
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist