Filter within Results
Categorization By Manufacturer
- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Specializes in video conferencing telepresence equipment
- It has recently introduced the New Cisco TelePresence EX60
- It is a favorite choice for small and large businesses
- Remains the market share leader and the fastest growing company in the industry
- Monitor, cabinet and podium options for different learning environments
- Industry’s most intuitive Industry’s most intuitive 12" color video touch panel enables instructors to control video calls and multiple peripherals, including cameras, PCs and DVDs
- Industry leading wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional components include locator mats, student trackers, electronic whiteboards and assorted microphone options
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist