Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Monitor, cabinet and podium options for different learning environments
- Industry’s most intuitive Industry’s most intuitive 12" color video touch panel enables instructors to control video calls and multiple peripherals, including cameras, PCs and DVDs
- Industry leading wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional components include locator mats, student trackers, electronic whiteboards and assorted microphone options
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist