Audio Conferencing Equipment
- Audio conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live audio conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Audio conferencing equipment is of the following type: Media Servers and Conference Platforms.
- They can be used in large conference rooms.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- High quality, hands-free calls from your PC
- Polycom HD Voice, with industry-leading echo cancellation and full duplex technology
- Integrated button controls for a seamless user experience
- Volume: adjustable to 84 dBa (peak) volume at 0.5 meter
- Microphones : 2 cardioid microphones 200 Hz to 20 kHz
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist