Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- PCS-XG55S system delivers the best available video and audio quality on the market for large corporate organization
- Deliver high image quality and smooth vide motion via BrightFace camera technology
- Presentation data can be sent as a single stream
by selecting the RGB input
- Built-in streaming function for multicasting to
- RF Remote Commander
- Designed for large corporate organizations, SMEs
- Perfect solution for companies looking for cost-effective, proven communication technologies
- Convey high image quality and smooth vide motion through Bright Face camera technology
- Compatibile with HD video quality in high bandwidth connection
- Transfer Rate: 30 frames per second with dual streaming
- For both a live camera view and animated PowerPoint data can be displayed in HD on two different screens or projectors at a remote site.
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist