Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Ideal for custom-tailored boardrooms, large integrated rooms and auditoriums
- Easily share documents, presentations, images and more during a video conference
- Max Resolution: Support up to 704 x 576 of different resolution types
- Pro-Motion™ provides premium quality video at any bandwidth
- StereoSurround™ delivers crisp clarity with dual channel, Siren™ 14 technology
- One-year return to factory parts and labor with One-year software updates and upgrades