Filter within Results
Categorization By Manufacturer
- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- USB port connects to PC for Skype, WebEx and other A/V conferencing apps
- Full-duplex sound enables participants to speak and listen at the same time
- Add Interact 8i for up to 16 Microphones
- Headset port connects to Cisco, Avaya, and Nortel handsets
- Add Interact COM for direct interface to PC or enterprise telephone sets
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist