Audio Conferencing Equipment
- Audio conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live audio conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Audio conferencing equipment is of the following type: Media Servers and Conference Platforms.
- They can be used in large conference rooms.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- World’s pioneer leading provider for audio conferencing technologies and solutions
- Takes pride in dominating the professional conferencing space with more than 54% of global market share
- Its newly introduced product, CHATAttach™ 150 Personal/Group speakerphone is stunning the market
- Remains favorite among large professional conferencing venues, courtrooms, auditoriums and boardrooms
- USB port connects to PC for Skype, WebEx and other A/V conferencing apps
- Full-duplex sound enables participants to speak and listen at the same time
- Add Interact 8i for up to 16 Microphones
- Headset port connects to Cisco, Avaya, and Nortel handsets
- Add Interact COM for direct interface to PC or enterprise telephone sets