Video Conferencing Equipment
- Video conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live video conference with your colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Video conferencing equipment can be of the following types: Conference Management and Scheduling, Media Servers and Conference Platforms, Recording, Streaming and Content Management, Security-Firewall Traversal or Video Conferencing Systems.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as a camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- High Definition video conferencing capability.
- Built-in network connectivity with IP and ISDN.
- Connect up to six video and five audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality.
- Fits perfectly in a 19 inch rack.
- Includes Codec 6000 MXP, PrecisionHD 720p camera, 2 microphones, 2 trackers and cables.
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist