One management platform for all your video communication needs. TANDBERG Management Suite (TMS) is scalable, easy-to-use and integrates with existing applications to increase ROI. It provides complete visibility and centralized control for on-site and remote video systems. TMS supports management, deployment, and scheduling of the entire video network, including Telepresence, from one single product.
- Intuitive and user friendly web interface provides visibility and centralized management of the entire videoconferencing network; including statistics, directories, booking and software updates for on- site and remote video systems
- Provides end- to-end management for videoconferencing endpoints and infrastructure; manages endpoints, MCUs, video recording solutions, gatekeepers and gateways
- Broadest multi-vendor support in the industry; TMS supports management of network and video equipment from multiple vendors
- Provides automatic software upgrades and automated provisioning for mass deployment; reducing the time for the administrator.
- Manages calls made on multiple protocols (IP using H.323 and SIP, ISDN and mixed calls)
Videoconferencing Monitoring, Diagnostics and Reporting
- Conference Control Center provides real time management and details of all conferences, ad-hoc and scheduled.
- Graphical monitor supplies an overview of the entire network
- Consolidated list of open tickets with links to recommended fixes; event notification alerts to prevent and minimizes negative service level
- Tracks all system usage and identifies trends, including packet loss, bandwidth usage, and system auditing
- Supports administrative audits
- Integrated Network Monitoring Support – integrates with HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli®, NetCool® and any SNMP network monitoring tool
- Ability to schedule video, audio, Web and data conferences, book rooms and invite participants using a user friendly web interface, Microsoft Outlook® or IBM Lotus Notes® (requires software option)
- Integration with leading collaboration tools make technology transparent to the end user
- Supports Microsoft® Office Communicator (requires software option)
- Supports IBM Lotus Sametime IIConnect (requires software option)
TANDBERG provides video conferencing telepresence equipment. It’s the market share leader and is now a part of Cisco Systems. TANDBERG products are known for their quality and innovation while delivering the most inclusive and reliable total solution of video products in the industry.
TANDBERG’s product line includes video systems, personal video conferencing, telepresence, management, network infrastructure, recording, streaming & archiving, peripherals & accessories and multipoint control units. TANDBERG MXP series of video conferencing systems are its best selling products and Vision 600 is the perfect solution for executive office and small meeting room applications.
TANDBERG’s videoconferencing systems are easy-to-install, maintain and service. The company believes that the success of any videoconferencing solution depends upon high quality, reliable and easy-to-use products that deliver excellent value. It’s dedicated to improve communication between businesses in worldwide and ensure savings in traveling with a more realistic and cost-effective solution.