Standard Video Conferencing
- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Takes pride in being the sole provider of end-to-end and integrated unified collaboration solutions
- It is also the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology
- Its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product among masses
- A favorite choice for international businesses
- Set-top video conferencing system for small groups of three to seven people
- Multiple ways to share presentations, documents and pictures
- Max Resolution: Supports up to 1024 x 768 resolution
- A high-quality Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera and TV as main monitor display
- StereoSurround when speakers are connected
- Specializes in manufacturing electronic products
- Takes lead in computer, entertainment and networking products
- It has newly introduced Xperia PLAY playstation and Qriocity
- Takes pride in being a popular customer choice across the world
- Designed for executive personal communication and/or small meeting space usage
- Capability: IP and ISDN connection
- For secure communication the unit has an external headset interface
- Protocols: H.323 (LAN) and H.320 (ISDN)
- Frame rate: Max 30 frames per second
- Offers a personal solution for effective face-to-face meetings over broadband internet or corporate networks including live audio, excellent video quality and data sharing
- Comes with an encryption function for highly effective security to make sure that your confidential information stays secure
- Design consists of an LCD screen system with built-in videoconference system, camera, speakers and microphone
- Multiple display modes, user friendly and one click dailing
- Auto Repeat reQuest (Real-time ARQ Function)