- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Takes pride in being the sole provider of end-to-end and integrated unified collaboration solutions
- It is also the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology
- Its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product among masses
- A favorite choice for international businesses
- The perfect balance of quality, performance, simplicity and affordability
- Delivers high quality DVD resolution video
- Superb audio clarity to hear every word, conversation, and speaker
- Smooth and uninterrupted video conferences, even across congested networks
- Simplified installation and ease of use