- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Provides videoconferencing and video surveillance systems for industry markets
- Its flagship videoconferencing systems, TS6610/6610E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610 are popular among businesses
- Its systems are based on cutting edge video and audio processing technologies
- KADACOM remains favorite among institutions like finance, education, electricity power, energy, medical care, governments and army
- Record live video and broadcast them online.
- Simultaneously stream 8 conferences.
- Supports dual streaming and VOD playback.
- Setup video on demand or conference on demand.
- Downloads video to local hard drive.
- Use Live Recorder player to view video stream.
- Provides solutions for challenges in business communications
- Its flagship products, TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder are stunning the market
- Universities, schools and hospitals benefit from MediaPOINTE
- MediaPOINTE takes pride in receiving international recognition for the quality and efficiency of its products
- Make presentations, training sessions, meetings and videoconferences widely accessible on PC’s or displays
- Input – composite, s-video, VGA, or DVI with HDMI capability
- Output – MPEG-4 unicast/multicast streams
- Up to 5Mbps, 30fps, 320x240 to 1080p resolution
- Remote control to browse
- Web GUI and API interface
- Output – s-video, VGA, or DVI with HDMI capability
- Up to 5Mbps, 30fps, 320x240 to 1024x768 resolution (auto negotiates with display)
- Decodes MPEG-4 unicast or multicast stream
- Access live streams from VIDi HD, DMR HD, and DMR*
- MediaPOINTE's Vidi10 has a powerful processor offering streaming of full motion content
- Stream video resolutions and HI-Resources
- Configurable bit-rate - up to 18 Mbps
- Unicast Streaming (up to 30 viewers)
- VIDi2 is an MPEG-2 encoder blade which encodes DVD quality video and stereo audio
- Superior Audio/Video Quality
- The VIDi2 has a unique embedded platform that enables consistent full motion video preserved
- Dimensions : W- .78 in , H- 5.11 in., D- 6.85 in
- VIDi2d decoder is used in conjunction with the VIDi2 encoder blade for video over IP transport
- Discreet, robust chassis, with integral fixings
- Flexible audio and video output: Composite video, S-video, Component, RF , stereo audio
- Peripheral Port : USB 1.1
- A high density rack mount system for video over IP transport
- The VIDi4 system is suitable for all applications requiring cost effective low bit rate video distribution over IP networks
- Superior Audio/Video Quality
- Dimensions : W- .78 in., H- 5.11 in., D- 6.85 in
- MediaPOINTE’s VIDi4d decoder is used in conjunction with the VIDi4 encoder blade for video over IP transport
- High performance integrated silicon architecture, 300 MIPs with dedicated codec support
- Composite, S-Video, Component, RGB and SCART
- Size : 190 x 134 x 36 mm
- Designed for department Libraries management & Content Sharing
- Content administrator interface requires very little training and support
- Flexible Website embed options;Most Customized, Most Popular & Simplest
- with patent-pending Share, Transfer, Copy,and Direct Publishing permissions
- Supported by Quicktime, Window Media, MPEG-4,and Audio Formats