- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Provides solutions for challenges in business communications
- Its flagship products, TAC-80 videoconference system, DMR HD digital recorder + live streamer and VIDi 10 encoder are stunning the market
- Universities, schools and hospitals benefit from MediaPOINTE
- MediaPOINTE takes pride in receiving international recognition for the quality and efficiency of its products
- MediaPOINTE's DNS210e has a powerful processor offering streaming of full motion content
- Stream video resolutions and HI-Resources
- Configurable bit-rate - up to 5120 kbps
- Unicast Streaming (up to 30 viewers)
- The Digital Media Decoder (DMD200) is an MPEG-4 decoder designed to play live streams over your IP network
- The DMD200 can be installed behind any display for a streamlined environment
- Multiple channels can be programmed for easy access and quick change of content.