You are here: Home
> Conferencing Equipment
> Digital Media Streamers
> Recording, Streaming and Content Management
- Media Servers and Conference Platforms
- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Provides videoconferencing and video surveillance systems for industry markets
- Its flagship videoconferencing systems, TS6610/6610E, TS5210/5610 and TS3210/3610 are popular among businesses
- Its systems are based on cutting edge video and audio processing technologies
- KADACOM remains favorite among institutions like finance, education, electricity power, energy, medical care, governments and army
- Record live video and broadcast them online.
- Simultaneously stream 8 conferences.
- Supports dual streaming and VOD playback.
- Setup video on demand or conference on demand.
- Downloads video to local hard drive.
- Use Live Recorder player to view video stream.