You are here: Home
> Conferencing Equipment
> Small to Medium-sized Rooms
> Standard Definition
> Video Conferencing Systems
- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Specializes in video conferencing telepresence equipment
- It has recently introduced the New Cisco TelePresence EX60
- It is a favorite choice for small and large businesses
- Remains the market share leader and the fastest growing company in the industry
- High Quality: 24" LCD Display.
- Video Quality: 1080p Capable System.
- High Definition: Precision HD 12x Optical Zoom Camera.
- Configurations Available include Single or Dual Monitor.
- 802.11B/G Wireless Ethernet option available.