- Conferencing equipment enables you to set up a live conference with colleagues or clients at remote sites; eliminating the need to travel to remote sites.
- Conferencing equipment can be audio conferencing equipment, network equipment, and video conferencing equipment.
- They can have a high definition or standard definition resolution, and be used as an audio solution, camera, endpoint, integrator or telepresence.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, and entertainment venues.
- Takes pride in being the sole provider of end-to-end and integrated unified collaboration solutions
- It is also the only provider of ultimate high definition solution known as Polycom UltimateHD technology
- Its VSX 7000s videoconferencing system is the most popular product among masses
- A favorite choice for international businesses
- Set-top video conferencing system for small groups of three to seven people
- Multiple ways to share presentations, documents and pictures
- Max Resolution: Supports up to 1024 x 768 resolution
- A high-quality Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera and TV as main monitor display
- StereoSurround when speakers are connected
- Ideal for education, medical, enterprise, and on-demand collaboration applications
- UltimateHD experience with HD Video, Voice and Content
- Max Resolution: High Definition 1280 x 720 (720p)
- Lost Packet Recovery technology provides for a quality experience on public networks
- Highest quality audio in 22 kHz stereo with Siren 22