A videoconference is a live connection between people in separate locations for the purpose of communication, usually involving audio and often text as well as video. At its simplest, videoconferencing provides transmission of static images and text between two locations. At its most sophisticated, it provides transmission of full-motion video images and high-quality audio between multiple locations.
Videoconferencing should provide a complete simulation of a normal meeting environment, enabling both parties to see, hear and present material, just as if they were in the same room.
Videoconferencing can speed up business process and procedures in the same way that the fax and the e-mail have revolutionised the way we share information. Tangible benefits are most easily related to actual cost savings. The most obvious quantifiable saving is the cost of travel and the cost of the time wasted during travel.
- Greatly improved communication between remote sites both within a company and between suppliers and customers
-Videoconferencing appeals to students' different learning styles; students who are visual and auditory learners can benefit.
- Reduced pressure, stress and fatigue from travel
- Using the technology allows multiple classrooms at various locations to collaborate while learning about other cultures from primary sources.
- Shorter product/project development times (this can be worth millions when it reduces time to market and/or improves the quality of the product or project)
- Faster and better decision making- Reduced time of meetings as the principle often applies when visiting
added to cart Continue shopping (5) or
Why not talk to one of our product specialists for selecting the right product?
Provide your phone or email and you are guaranteed to get 15 minutes call back. (7AM - 5PM) PST
Thank you! Your response has been sent.